Next Prophetic Arts Workshop
Ballarat; 9th -10th Feb 2018
Christchurch, New Zealand
4th -6th March, 2018
Join Grace for an art’s-learning-made-fun workshop. Grace is an artist of many year’s experience both creating and teaching and has honed methods to rapidly advance your skill set. With lots of demonstrations and individual attention, you’ll learn by seeing, hearing and doing. Regardless of your skill level you’ll feel welcomed and included in lots of art conversations and laughs.
Set in a slice of God’s masterpiece in 2.5 acres of bush, Grace’s 15m studio and newly renovated accommodation ensure a very comfortable environment.
You'll learn how Grace gets the prophetic images that she paints and how to collaborate with Holy Spirit to refine them.
Prophetic Arts Workshop In Ballarat
What an awesome God-experience and man, was it a God-ordained time! It was held in an enormous studio that sits amongst bushland just bursting with springtime buds and blossoms. Dappled light shone through the trees all weekend with the promise of good things to come. We had heaps of food, some good laughs, an amazing prayer/prophecy time, a worship time and awesome connections were formed.
Check out the video here;
Some of the results;
To read what happened at the workshop go to the Prophetic Art Stories page;
What you’ll learn;
- How to construct an image from an idea with tips about composition.
- How to translate that image to the canvas with an amazing drawing booster.
- How to mix paint to maintain brighter colours.
- How to finish off your work to give it that ‘zap’.
- How to clean your brushes for maximum life.
- Lots of anecdotes, laughs, and tips along the way.
We'll spend some time in worship and round out the workshop with prayer and prophetic impartation. You'll need a recording device for this and it assumed that you will sound out your word with people you trust.
All basic materials including paints, brushes, and canvases. You'll work on a canvas of approx 20" or 50cm one way. If you are travelling, you need to be able to take it with you.
Two night’s shared accommodation and no need to bring linen and of course, the all-important coffee! Food will basic, simple and healthy. Please let me know if you have dietary requirements.
- Tuition, materials, accommodation, and food; $250
- Tuition, materials, and food only; $200
Special for a couple sharing a bed (doesn't have to be married!); $400
- Dates; To be advised. Register your name in the pop-up box and you'll be notified when the next Ballarat workshop will be held.
- Address; 403 Eddy Avenue, Ballarat, 3350.
- Start; Friday; 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start with cheese and wine on the deck if the weather is good. (Have dinner before you come). Commence at 7 pm - 9.00pm
- Saturday 9 am to about 5 pm followed by pizzas around the firepit and worship.
- Sunday checkout at 9.30am.
Getting there; From Ballarat CBD head to Geelong. Eddy Avenue is off Moss Avenue, off Geelong Rd. There is plenty of parking on site.
To register or ask questions please email; [email protected]